Tuesday, November 20, 2007
/pout

I have been wracking my brain trying to get my css flyout rollover menus to work on my library's website in IE. The rollovers technically worked but they flickered when you rolled over different links on a submenu. It was nauseating. Now I'm unfortunately used to coding beautifully and then spending triple the time to make it work in IE (/bangs head against wall). This time, however, after hours of fighting bill gates - the problem had something to do with my inclusion of snapshots on the page. Remove the snapshots script - site worked fine. shucks.

I'm going to submit a message to snapshots to see if they have heard of this problem and I will work on a new css method for my navigation that will allow snapshots - but until then I had to remove it. :(

Ahhhh, my dream of everyone using standards compliant browsers. Dad! Get Firefox please!

Labels: , , , ,


posted by Unknown at 12:05 PM | 0 comments
Get Free Shots from Snap.com