Sunday, October 28, 2007
Who really needs another librarian blog? Probably no one. I'm quite sure that I will probably not be revolutionizing the information that is already out there. I live and breathe some of my favorite blogs (which I will list on the right shortly). So why start another?

I often tell people of some of the cool (and free) things we are doing on our Library's website - unfortunately, this website is internal only and I can never just point someone to the URL to check it out. This way I can talk about some of the applications and innovations and have a place to send people for more information.

I will also point visitors to other news of librarianship from much more established bloggers.

I hope you find something interesting here!

Labels:


posted by Unknown at 11:55 AM | 0 comments
Get Free Shots from Snap.com